Wednesday, May 16, 2012

one week

I have known I am pregnant for a week now! It went by fast! thankfully! The first day I spent the entire day in prayer thanking God and asking Him not to take this away from me. The second day it hit me a little more that I really am pregnant. Each day has sunk in more and more and I love this baby more and more! Even the morning sickness that hits me mid morning, after work and at night I love! I am extremely tired and I get hot flashes on top of that. But I wouldn't have it any other way!! Seriously. If I don't feel like bum bum, I get worried that something isn't ok. Me feeling morning sickness and what I think is round ligament pain gives me joy and comfort! I have waited so long for this baby and sometimes I can't even believe its here!! I can't wait for my belly to get big and round! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat! I can't wait for the baby to kick! I can't wait to see the baby in the ultrasound! I can't wait to go into labor! I can't wait to breastfeed! I can't wait to cloth diaper! I can't wait to snuggle this baby in my arms and have my heart burst with joy! I can't wait to watch my husband be a daddy, I can't wait for porkchop ( my soon to be 2 year old english bulldog) to be a big brother!

13 more days until my first doctor appointment!! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment