Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday weigh in

Posting my Wednesday weigh in on a Wednesday what's wrong with me! Haha! I'm all organized!

!Down .8! Ill take it!! Now if I can keep this streak up! Which I know I can, it's just doing it. 

 I was going through old photos- and I wanna lose weight I looked great! 40 lbs ago! But baby steps. Today I took a 2.25 mile walk. I'm working on 80 ounces of water for the day. I had pancakes for breakfast and popcorn for lunch.. So that's not the best- but I don't need perfection, improvement is really what I need! I'm working on making sure I'm hungry before I eat. I've always heard losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. So my main focus will be diet. 

I am really trying hard not to go crazy and be realistic- because going all crazy doesn't work for me. So small baby steps, imperfections and pancakes and popcorn once in a while it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment