Sunday, August 18, 2013

Adeline is 7 months old! (August 3rd)

July flew by in a blink of an eye! I feel like just yesterday I was tearing up that she was 6 months old.. and now she is over 7 months!

Adeline is so close to crawling! Every day I think "today maybe the day"soon! 

She has officially entered the "I only want my mommy" phase. It is adorable but I do feel bad that others don't get to enjoy her as much as I do! 



She also doesn't like social settings- at least big ones. This isn't all that new.. but it has just intensified as of the lately. In fact she usually gets exhausted and has a huge meltdown about 30 minutes in. It really stresses me out. I feel like I can't socialize, and that I need to leave. And when she cries everything in my body screams at me to do everything in my power to help her.. which obviously is stressful for the body. I know people understand but still I dread social functions. 



Breastfeeding is still going great. Although she is a biter at times. OWWWE!! I am not sure how long I will last once she cuts teeth!! I will continue to pump- but nursing may go out the window if she bites with teeth!

Speaking of teething she is definitely teething- her pediatrician said that she is getting 4 teeth on her bottom teeth! Hopefully soon some will start poking through! But I just can't imagine her with teeth!

Adeline is still hooked on the nuk! I am totally fine with that- from the beginning I knew I wanted to use it.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since my last visit, life has just kind of gotten in the way. She has gotten so big! So adorable! Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete