Wednesday, October 24, 2012

28 weeks (oct 14th)

not the best picture... but i have been lazy lately





How far along: 28 weeks 


Total weight gain: 24 lbs

Maternity clothes:  I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :) I also bought my first nursing bra last week! I was excited!

Best moment of the week: I just love feeling her move and kick!

Food cravings: none this week

Food aversions: nothing


Symptoms: 
boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- subsided quite a bit!! Hardly there now!
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- nope!

Movement: She has found my ribs! And she enjoys playing with them! haha! Often times my left ribs will feel like they are asleep, it would be annoying, but knowing its my baby girl doing that, is cute! :)


Gender: Girl! 

What I’m looking forward to: I'm in the 3rd trimester!! WOOT WOOT!!!   


What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner!
Next appt: Oct 24th!

How big is baby:  

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

taken from babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment