Saturday, October 20, 2012

29 weeks


baby girl is measuring 2 weeks ahead! :) 

How far along: 29 weeks 


Total weight gain: 26 lbs

Maternity clothes:  I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :) I also bought my first nursing bra last week! I was excited!

Best moment of the week: Today I passed my final glucose test!! yay!! I had to get tested twice once earlier on, because of PCOS and then the "regular" time. I failed the glucose test the first time I took it, so I had to take the 3 hour, I passed! Then today I had to take the 1 hour again, and I passed!!!

Food cravings: oreos this week!

Food aversions: nothing


Symptoms: 
boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- subsided quite a bit!! Hardly there now!
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- nope!

Movement: She has found my ribs! And she enjoys playing with them! haha! Often times my left ribs will feel like they are asleep, it would be annoying, but knowing its my baby girl doing that, is cute! :) still playing with my ribs! LOL

Gender: Girl! 


What I’m looking forward to: delivery!! 11 weeks!    


What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner!
Next appt: I had it today, and I start my every two week appointments. So Nov 2nd! :)

How big is baby:

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 3rd trimester! She will be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting isn't it? We got a glimpse of our little girl today (also measuring at 3 weeks ahead)... thinking we'll see her before our due date! Glad some of the discomfort has subsided for you and the glucose tests are good (I hate the yuck juice you have to drink for those!).

    ReplyDelete