Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Adeline is 11 months old!

I can't believe we are a four weeks away from Adeline's first birthday! Time has gone by so fast! She is such a joy to be around. Her favorite thing right now is Porkchop. She squeals in delight when she sees him or hears him. In fact, she loves him so much I have to make sure he doesn't come down the hallway when I am putting her to bed, because she will want to chase him. She loves the chasing game. Most mornings while dad gets ready mommy and Adeline chase daddy around the house, she loves it. 

Every day at 8:20 she crawls into our bedroom and wakes up daddy and Porkchop. It is really so cute. 

She cruises around on her stroller and the base of the bassinet, but she doesn't walk unassisted yet, I think she could do it, but she is still unsure. In fact if she realizes she is standing by herself, she sits down. A few times she has stood for a few minutes without realizing she wasn't holding on. 

She says dada, and now mama! Mama is more "MMMMOOma" I love it! she says "dada" for everything, but I know in her world, she is saying all different things. 

She sleeps about 11 hours at night and generally 2-2.5 hours during the day. She keeps me guessing with her naps, sometimes she takes 1 and sometimes she takes 2. 

She loves danger. Anything dangerous, she gravitates for it.  

As I was loading the dishwasher, she climbed onto the dishwasher, and started pulling out the spoons (because of her love for danger, I only put spoons in there until it is ready to be started) 









1 comment:

  1. Wow! So cute and already 11 months. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete