Saturday, December 7, 2013

To decorate.. or not.. That is the question

It is my daughters first Christmas and I am so not in the mood to decorate or prepare for Christmas- is that bad?!  I just am not feelin' it right now.  I couldn't wait to decorate for halloween, which is usually a holiday I could care less about. I desperately WANT to WANT to decorate!

I haven't bought or made a single present. I scour pinterest and am bored at all the Christmas things going on. What is wrong with me?!

This is my daughter's first Christmas! I should have EVERYTHING decorated in my house, lights galore, presents galore! homemade gifts!  Money is tight this year... maybe that is dampening my inner decorating goddess?  I don't know.. what's my deal!  I keep hoping that my inner decorating goddess will awaken and say "lets DECORATE!!" while throwing glitter everywhere.

 so far... no go.. BUT I did manage to get THE CUTEST picture of Adeline in front of the Christmas tree! (my moms Christmas tree...)


3 comments:

  1. Hello! Your daughter is so cute, looks like she's saying so big! No worries, I still have the fall decorations up. It's still early in December, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best picture ever. I am a firm believer of doing whatever Christmas things make you happiest. So even if it's buying a small tiny tree to put presents under. I think Christmas can be overwhelming and you should only do things you love.

    ReplyDelete