Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Update on the little lady.

I was tickling Adeline's belly this morning, and the pure joy and glee she was expressing brought me to tears. It was such a precious moment that I will remember forever. I love how she loves me, and how I am her world right now. 

I hope to be the best mother to her ever.  I hope to be her best friend, I hope we always can giggle and laugh like that. I hope she always comes to me for comfort. I hope she always comes to me for snuggles. 



She has started babbling like crazy. I die. It is the cutest thing ever.

She says:
Hi
OK
Yea
Here you go (sounds like "here- a- go)
Thank you (dink you)
Dadda
Mama
I got it


Now she doesn't say them on command or anything, but pretty consistently. "Hi, OK, Yea, dadda and mama" is random but Here you go and thank you  is said 85% of the time when she hands you something and you hand it back to her. (its a game she loves) "I got it" is generally said when she is chasing a ball and we are playing a game. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment