Saturday, March 1, 2014

Skinny here I come.. I think.

I joined a gym today! AHHH!!

Jordan and I sat down and discussed the possibility of me joining a gym (my prompting) a few days ago. It is a huge financial commitment for us. This decision was not taken lightly by either of us. Jordan and I are very conscious of every penny we spend, and where we put it. So we discussed what my goals are in going to the gym, and then decided I needed a plan.

 I am scared.

 Jordan and I discussed that with me going to this gym I am making a commitment to go at least 5 days a week, and also to meal plan, and prepare my days for success.  We are expecting results.

 We made the leap! We did a tour today and I honestly can't wait to get started!!!

I was so overwhelmed walking through the gym, envisioning myself and Adeline going there every day. I felt like I was in a trance as they talked to me, showed me things and asked questions. Then I left the gym, it sank in a bit and now I am really excited!!

I am scared. I am scared I won't lose weight. I am scared I won't go all the time. I am scared that Adeline won't like the daycare, so I won't be able to take her. I am scared of all the excuses I may come up with.

However, I am slowly removing all of my excuses for not losing weight. I got a gym membership, the gym has a daycare so I can bring adeline, it has weights, pool, classes, treadmills, all the keys to success, as far as the physical part goes.

I feel really good about this! I feel like this is what I need and I am excited to head to the gym and make it apart of my every day life! I am excited that I am taking action in reaching my goal of losing weight!


so here we are... in the comfort of our home... before the gym obsession begins.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment