Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bumpdate 20 weeks!


How far along: 20 weeks! 
How big is baby: As long as a banana
 Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes:  Maternity pants, my shirts are getting a little too short for comfort. 
Best moment of the week:  Just knowing I am halfway to meeting this little guy! 
Food cravings: Hearty meals. 
Food aversions: nothing. 
Symptoms: None really. 
Movement: Day an night! 
Gender: BOY!
What I’m looking forward to: My growing belly! Seeing movement on the outside! 
What I miss: nothing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing there is a little baby in my belly!! It is just the most amazing thing ever!
Next appt: Jan 6th. 



I have really been slacking on taking pictures of myself. I really am working on getting better at that. I may need to start "embrace the camera Thursdays" that a blogger I follow does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment