Saturday, December 27, 2014

Halloween 2014

This was the first year we went trick or treating and it was actually way more fun than I thought it would be! 

First off my husband dressed as batman this year. to work.. it was amazing. Seriously. Best Batman I ever seen. And to top it off, he hid and as his boss unlocked the front doors, he grabbed his bosses arm, scared the crap out of him. It is a good thing they are friends. haha.



Then after nap I got Adeline dressed up in her witch costume. She didn't mind wearing either just the hat and tights or just the dress and tights, but SHE WOULD NOT wear all 3 things at once. It was comical. After photos we dressed warm and went trick or treating. I didn't think she would last more than a few houses, but Adeline, her cousin and my cousins had a blast going around our whole neighborhood. Adeline and Bryn (her cousin who is 5 weeks younger) would run after their cousins and run up to the next house, and hold up their trick or treat bag. It was a very proud moment for me. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment