Saturday, September 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Bokeh


This picture was so fun for me to make! I have never played with manual focus... I know. It is a shame. I really enjoyed doing something new, and playing with my manual focus! This is my tree in my backyard. 

Reflection
This is from a mini session I did with mainly a car. Silly them.. did they think I Wouldn't include them in the picture! :) 




Remember
A little over 2 years ago my wonderful husband and I got married. I fall more deeply and madly in love with him every day! And I am so thankful he is my husband.



Flying high
This is from a session I did a couple weeks ago, I have been really bad about posting my sessions on here! But we had so much fun! 



statues
ENGLISH BULLDOG statues!!! Did you think it would be anything else?! :) 






 Process of Elimination
I think my 2 fave pictures from a maternity session I did a week ago. :)







16 comments:

  1. Aw, I love your maternity shots. I have two maternity shoots in November and I have so many fun ideas I can't wait to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures, but that first one is my favorite.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely maternity shots! Fun flying high and I LOVE you bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That statue is so fun! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection. I particularly like your "flying high" capture.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love flying high and bokeh. And your maternity session is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh- Love the maternity shots- special special moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those maternity photos are gorgeous...love the bokeh and of course I love your flying high shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your maternity shots, beautiful light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the two Process of Elimination shots... SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this idea!! the bulldog statue is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tree bokeh and your maternity session, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics - love the sunshine in the middle of the couple! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would LOVE it if you would share your pics at my photo swap going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! love the shots from your maternity session!! great job.

    ReplyDelete