Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Drinking wonderful tasting eggnog, placing the last Christmas ornament on the Christmas tree, laughing and listening to wonderful Christmas music I.E Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you" OR "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas (may have taken 5 minutes to get that spelling right) while it is snowing outside. Yes, that is my vision for setting up Christmas decorations. The reality? I do not like eggnog. I am awful at placing the ornaments on the tree, and my husband slept through our setting up Christmas decorations date, and so did Porkchop and their is no snow on the ground! But I still got the decorations up!  And enjoyed my own company while doing it. That is what counts right? 











No comments:

Post a Comment