Saturday, July 21, 2012

16 weeks








How far along: 16 weeks! I am 4 months! yay!!  
Total weight gain:  7.6 lbs
Maternity clothes:  I am wearing dresses on the weekend and the belly band to work! :) No "maternity clothes" but dresses kind of count! 
Best moment of the week:   getting the fetal heart doppler in the mail as a gift and hearing my baby's heartbeat! And finding my sister's baby's heart beat! 
Food cravings: none really this week
Food aversions: nothing really. 
Symptoms: growing pains, and watching my pants not fit anymore and my belly poke out more, other than that I am feeling great! 

boobs sore- still there, getting worse this week? 
cramps- not as much, a llittle more stretching I feel like.
tiredness- pretty much where I was pre pregnancy
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- still the same, less prevelant
bloat- I am going to say its all baby now. :) 
 burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- all gone!
Movement: none yet! But I am getting really excited for it! 
Gender: 4 weeks away!
What I’m looking forward to: feeling movement! 
What I miss: nothing at the moment! LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing there is a little baby in my belly!! It is just the most amazing thing ever!!!! I also am loving the start of my baby bump! 
Next appt: July 26th! :) With my new midwife!

How big is baby: Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.  (from babycenter.com




8 weeks
12 weeks






16 weeks



I am super bummed that I can't tell more of a difference in those pictures... I can't really figure out why... I mean look at the difference on my cell phone.... 

8 weeks 

12 weeks

15 weeks 
is it because my boobs have grown too? I was super excited to do a comparison this week, but I was a little disappointed to see that I could hardly tell the difference. Oh well. I know my belly is growing!!! and to me it is big now!! I can't wait for the upcoming weeks, they say that is when it grows grows grows!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment