Sunday, August 12, 2012

19 weeks!



How far along: 19 weeks!
Total weight gain:  9 lbs
Maternity clothes:  just the belly band and dresses, my shirts are getting too short! LOL
Best moment of the week:   feeling the baby move a little more frequently! I can only feel it on the inside, and I feel like it will be forever until Jordan can feel! 
Food cravings: chips and cheeeeessse
Food aversions: nothing really. 
Symptoms:  
boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though
cramps- not too mcuh
tiredness- better since I am not sick anymore!! 
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- getting one or two big zits
bloat- I am going to say its all baby now. :) 
 burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- all gone!
Movement: totally! It is super sporadic and only a couple times, but I can't wait until Jordan can feel baby!!!  
Gender: We find Aug 17th
What I’m looking forward to: feeling more kicks! Seeing my baby on the ultrasound! Finding out if its a boy or girl!
 What I miss:  I get tired pretty easily, but this is so minor!! I love being pregnant!  I can't wait until I am big, people can feel the baby kick and when we know if its a boy or girl!! 
Next appt: August 17th! Baby ultrasound and also a doctor appointment immediately after that! :) 
How big is baby:
Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid. (www.babycenter.com) 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you'll know by the end of the week if your having a boy or girl! Seriously time is flying by way too fast. But you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! The summer kept me away from many blogs...but I'm so excited to read the great news. Congratulations, Tara!!

    ReplyDelete