Thursday, July 28, 2011

MMMM strawberries

Every morning I eat strawberries for breakfast. I usually couple them with a banana and either toast or oatmeal.  Good ol' vitamin C. If I don't have strawberries a co-worker of mine will always ask where they are.  My husband does the grocery shopping ( I know I am such a lucky gal! ) and he always       kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmakes sure to load up on them strawberries. He does a great job picking them out too! :)




















 Photobucket   head on over and check out more fruit themed pictures!

5 comments:

  1. mmm Strawberries. Now i want to go buy some strawberries just so i can take pictures of them hehehe!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberries do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Allison's favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the texture and depth of field in both of these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm! They look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete