Thursday, July 21, 2011

Under Construction

At work we are switching to a new computer system, it is like the biggest change ever. And all around the patient areas ( I work in a clinic/hospital setting) we have signs saying"please excuse our electronic dust"
I am copying those signs and letting you guys know I am going to be doing some changes to my blog, and since I am new to this, and haven't ever done any of this stuff before it may not happen as quick as it should! But I have my wonderful friend over at the small town mom helping me with any questions I have, and trust me I am using her!

PLEASE EXCUSE MY ELECTRONIC DUST



and don't let that stop you from browsing my blog! I love visitors!

5 comments:

  1. I love this shot! Yellow and blue are my fave colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry
    Love your photo this week also

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing the changes! Lovely capture of the branch and foliage.

    ReplyDelete