Monday, March 19, 2012

weekly weigh in

eight loss this week: + 1.6
Total weight loss: + 1.6
Average: (9 weeks in)  0.

Exercise-  none. Lame.

Juicing- Getting a little better and a little more consistent.

My pills- I took them 5 out of 7 days! :)  
update on my cycle status-  I was almost positive I wasn't going to ovulate this time around, with last cycle being wonky, and hardly getting my period. but I am almost positive I ovulated sometime this weekend! It is crazy! I actually shouldn't ovulate for another week according to my previous cycles. i am on cycle day 23, and already ovulated! Normally I have been ovulating on cylce day 28, consistantly. But my boobs are sore today! and a little sore yesterday, and usually the increasing soreness has meant I have been ovulating. I have not been taking my temperture in the mornings, my main reason for wanting to check, was when I first got my period in October, I wanted to make sure I was actually ovulating, and wasnt getting my period with out ovulating. Which can happen. So I charted for a couple months, 3? and saw my temps doing  exactly what they should (just in longer stretches than most women) and that has eased my mind enough to stop charting, and let God work his magic on when He will bless us with a child. :)

Ok, tonight I am taking more pictures, I promise! But I like this shot of myself so I decided to share it again!

 
overall- I am actually really surprised I gained weight. For majority of the week I was counting calories and doing fairly well with that, but towards the end of the week (AKA the weekend) I did eat a lot of high sodium food along with sweating during my mini photo sessions I did this week. I honestly think that is what it is, and I don't think its a true weight gain. I drank water but only 60 ounces on Saturday and 20 ounces on Sunday. so not enough I don't think.
 
I have more to say about this, but I am going to save it for another post because I think it deserves its own post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment