Wednesday, April 4, 2012

weekly weigh in 11

Weight loss this week: -1.6   YAY! I finally lost that 1.6 I gained!

Total weight loss: 0


Average: (11 weeks in) 0.

Exercise: I still haven't taken the elevator, and I have snuck a few one mile walks in. :)

Juicing: I juiced twice. That seems to be the average.  I am working on getting it up to 3-4 times a week.  

My pills: I did good again, I missed 2 days this week. but I still am happy with that.

update on my cycle: I got my period. That means no pregnancy for me. I really was hopeful this time, which is a little bit of a bummer, but I am fine. I accept that it didn't happen this time, and I know that it will eventually happen. I know the longer it takes us to get pregnant, we are really putting ourselves in a better financial position, which I know is great. I trust Heavenly Father, and knows when the best time is for my future family, but I am ready for that time. :)

Overall: I am super relieved that I lost that extra weight! It makes me happy! I was super busy editing the Easter mini sessions, so I haven't had a lot of time to think about weight loss or anything. but I am motivated going into next week with seeing the scale go down!  I am hoping I can stay strong and find my groove and watch myself shrink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment