Sunday, December 2, 2012

Egg Bake Recipe




My mom gave me this recipe, she made these for my baby shower, these are so delicious and such a healthy and filling breakfast! I love making these on Sunday and having them for the week! :) 









12 slices of bacon- cooked and cut into 3rds ( I used gluten free sausage links)
6 eggs
1/2 cup shredded cheese- pepper jack
1/2 cup of milk/half & half
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 of pepper
onions
green peppers
extra cheese on top
spray muffin top with non stick cooking spray
 put two pieces of bacon/sausage on the bottom of muffin pan
sprinkle cheese on top of the bacon
fill each muffin tin with 1/4 cup mixture
bake 20-25 minutes for 350

(these do make 12, the bottom picture I took was my second batch, and I did a half batch.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment