Thursday, November 29, 2012

beautiful pics of moi,3rd trimester hormones & a beautiful quote




"A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me.

It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it's ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It's where I first grew to love you, where I lay my hand as I dreamed about who you were and who you would be. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it."

-Author unknown



I have been wanting to take some nice maternity pictures of myself, my husband and I are taking some ourselves this weekend, but I knew I wanted to try some more "artsy" ones as well. I wanted to feel beautiful. I have really been struggling with that (more than I thought I would). I just don't feel beautiful and I don't feel that anyone sees me as beautiful and pregnant. 

I really am happy with how these two pictures turned out, however it was not easy going. There was lots of tears and I may have told my husband I hated him... during this picture taking process .. in which he said "I think these are 3rd trimester hormones coming out again" I love my husband. He is so true and honest, and I love the way he comforts me. 




PS- the obsessive labeling of the TGB photography is mainly because this is my body, without my face, and I don't want people to steal these pictures of my body, because I am still insecure, just trying to work on loving who I am.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment