Sunday, June 24, 2012

11 weeks- June 19th

NO PICTURE THIS WEEK. sorry too lazy, and i am now only 2 days away from 12 weeks, so I will just wait until then. :)  






How far along: 11 weeks!
How big is baby: size of a fig, just over 1.5 inches! Almost fully formed! Bones are beginning to harden!
Total weight gain: 3.8 lbs
Maternity clothes:  wearing the belly band
Sleep: It has been fine, still waking up once a night to go to the bathroom. Starting to get uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach, but still sleeping on it!
Best moment of the week: calling and getting the information about our insurance, I am really happy with it! Also, switching midwives and switching to a hospital that is about 1 mile away! :)
Food cravings: MILK!!!  I cannot get enough! Mainly chocolate milk
Food aversions: Juicing, and strawberries now... :(
Symptoms: still the same, boobs sore, the cramps have really subsided I only feel them VERY rarely. I am not feeling as tired lately, this week no sickness. I am getting more of my spunk back. I have been irritable.
My acne has really started to clear up on my forhead, still there but not as bad. Not sure if I still have bloat, or if its actually the baby now! :) But probably both. :)

I was getting out of bed one morning and really hurt my muscle right by my ribs and under my breasts. It felt like burning pain. Now it often hurts. The pain lessoned for a couple days, and then I was taking my pants off and the burning pain came back and now its really been acting up again! I looked it up, and have found that it is fairly common in 29 weeks and up, but no one talked about this early. but I know my mom got a lot of muscle pain during her pregnancies. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :)

Movement: none yet!
Gender: 9 more weeks! (roughly)
What I’m looking forward to: getting further along and hitting the "safe-r zone"
What I miss: nothing at the moment! LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing there is a little baby in my belly!! It is just the most amazing thing ever!!!!
Next appt: June 26th! cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment