Friday, June 15, 2012

9 weeks- June 5th




How far along: 9 weeks.
How big is baby: size of a grape!
Total weight gain: 1 lbs
Maternity clothes: nope
Sleep: It has been fine, still waking up once a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment of the week: just getting closer and closer to that 12 week mark!
Food cravings: Mexican always sounds good!
Food aversions: Juice.. still. :)
Symptoms: The cramps have subsided quite a bit, and so has my all day sickness, it is only for an hour or two after I get off work. Oh I forgot to mention at week 8 too, sore boobs!! My boobs have grown as well. My bra that used to fit nice and a little big on me, my boobs are popping out of them now. yikes!
pimples- till have acne on the forhead pretty badly! My face was always smooth, except for the chin zits I would get, but those were one-sy two-sy's and they would go away, these are acne pimples that are constantly there!
Movement: none yet!
Gender: 11 more weeks!
What I’m looking forward to: getting further along and hitting the "safe-r zone"
What I miss: diet mountain dew
Next appt: June 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment