Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Living purposefully... weightloss edition.

This is when my daughter was a few weeks old, but I assure I weigh exactly the same. 

 I just calculated how much weight I want to lose... Ideally I want to lose 77 lbs. AHHH WHAT?! REALLY?!  I can't believe I am that far away from being away from my ideal weight! That is like... a lot.

So pretty much I would like to lose 57-77 lbs. Have i mentioned I cannot believe I let myself get so far away from my goal. I honestly don't know what happened.

I was happy with my weight mostly, I met my now husband and in that year I put on 25 lbs. I lost the 25 lbs for the wedding, then gained 40 lbs (while trying to conceive) and then gained 50 lbs while pregnant (yep on top of the 40) Then lost 30 lbs after having Adeline. So I still have 60 lbs to get me to my wedding weight. Which I think I looked great! ( I still would have liked to been less... but I still looked great!)

For 2014 I have a lot of ideas I want this year to be, but I am really wanting to live every day purposefully, and focus on order, getting my life in order, simplifying, etc. One of those things is my body, eating, schedule in order.

How am I going to accomplish my goal in 2014?

1. Drink 80-100 ounces of water a day.

2. Eat 1300-1500 calories a day.



I am trying to keep it simple.

I already feel overwhelmed just thinking about counting the calories. But purposeful living, purposeful eating...

I can do this! I will do this.


This time next year I will be

60 lbs lighter.


I can do it.

Do what I can, When I can. (thanks Roni for the saying!)


By the end of this year, I will weigh a few pounds less than what I did in the photo!







No comments:

Post a Comment