Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals!

I love making goals! I love fresh starts and a "blank pages" I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be an amazing year for our family. My husband recently graduated and got his second bachelors degree ( I am so proud of him!) He is going to be taking his CPA Exam in a few months (have I mentioned I am so proud of him!) Also Adeline is turning one in just two days!

 I can't wait to see what this year brings! I have a few goals that I would like to make for myself! And I actually have the confidence that I will achieve the goals I set out to do!

1.  Run three 5k's - I like this goal, I feel it is attainable, yet challenging! I ran before I got pregnant, and I am hoping to be able to pick it up again, and continue running through my next pregnancy (no I am not pregnant)
2. Read 10 books- I think I read one book in 2013, and I love to read! I have so many books I can't wait to read! I am really excited about this one! I am reading right now: Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiz. on the cover it says "discovering God amidst the Rwandan Holocaust.
3. Finish reading the Bible- I have started and stopped the "Read the Bible in 90 days" plan about 10 times. I am reading Psalm right now.
4. Drink more water- I go on streaks of being an amazing water drinker, and a horrible one. Right now I am a horrible one.
5. Be more physically active- I have started planking daily and doing yoga daily! I have really been enjoying it!
6. Less Television- We are getting rid of cable, and we actually don't have any TV's in any areas of the house that we hang out in. It is really refreshing!
7. Go outside more- I always have so many plans for doing things outside, but I usually don't do them. This year, I don't care what I do outside, I just want to be outside more. :)
8. Show more gratitude - I feel like being more grateful and showing gratefulness- even when you don't feel like it is something I really aspire to do!
9. Complete my 365 project. I am over 60 days in, and I am loving it! You can see my 365 at this blog: www.tgbphotography.blogspot.com
10. De-clutter my house. I feel like having a baby really cluttered up my house! I don't know why I am so surprised at that, but I didn't realize how much room they take up! haha. I can't wait to go through each room and get rid of the things we don't need! :)


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment