Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If only they could talk

I don't even know where to start with my relationship with pen and paper. 

I write down my goals, my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my deepest thoughts, my feelings. They help me figure out my thoughts and where I stand on different things in my life. If ever I am confused and not sure what I think, or how I want to do things, I write. I don't think about what I am writing I just write and pretty soon my jumbled mind has a clear path and understands where it wants to go. I love that a pen and a piece of paper can do that for me! I don't need to talk it out as some people do. Just give me a pen and paper and I can sort things out. I can write the things I am afraid to say, or even afraid to feel. I love pen and paper! 


 I also have a thing for buying notebooks. I love cute notebooks! I need them! I could buy the whole office/school section in Target. Pretty sure

3 comments:

  1. Oh I too have a love affair with notebooks and school supplies. Though I don't use them nearly as often as I should anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep myself away from the stationary section otherwise I always end up walking away with another notebook that I really don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need to write down my ideas otherwise I'm forgetting them, so I try and keep a notebook handy too!

    ReplyDelete