Wedding Post Challenge
1. How it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together... etc
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
QUESTION 2: When you knew he was the one? How & When?
This story is actually kind of funny. My husband gloats everytime I tell this story... but here it goes
It was about the 3rd time we had hung out, we went out downtown and then went back to our mutual friends house. We were sitting around, making something to eat, and I just had this thought pop into my head "I want to marry him, and if not him, because if I say him that is just creepy, so if not him, someone just like him" That literally was the conversation in my head with myself. Now keep in mind I had a couple drinks in me. :) I think that night may be the first time I said I love you. BUT that is NOT how I meant it!!! I meant it like how you tell a friend! I was really enjoying his company and we were laughing and I said " I love you" but I TOTALLY meant it like how you would tell a friend that. He never did believe me nor will he ever believe that. HE-HE.