Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scavenger hunt

I didn't think I would be participating in this weeks scavenger hunt, because I didn't even look at it all week. I was super bummed about it. So I grabbed my camera and started shooting some pictures around my house and here is what I came up with!





1. Vanishing point




2. Square crop




he is just my lovebug. :)


3. Under



a view from under the coffee table, his favorite spot to sit and chew on his bullystick. 

4. calm


This was from the pet expo I went to on Saturday. I lugged my camera around all day for like 3 pictures before it died. 




5. Welcome to the jungle



So this is my jungle right now. A frozen tundra. This was shot right out my front door. Dirty mounds of snow everywhere.




8 comments:

  1. i love your lovebug in your square crop & under photos! What a cutie, & wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your square crop is great! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dog of yours! Awesome shot of him in that square crop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!! Love your shots!!! all of them... Your lovebug is sooooooooooooo cute !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots... you make your lovebug look so sweet in the crop and under shots! I like your take on vanishing point too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely worked it out - love the square crop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots...love that lovebug of yours!! SO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete