What am I thankful for?
1. My husband and how helpful he has been around the house lately! (and so much more but I could post a hundred reasons why I am thankful for my husband, I will save that for another post)
2 My mom, I can just feel the love she has for me radiating off of her. She is always and will always be around. She is amazing. Best mom a girl could ask for.
3. My sister, always being there for me when I need to vent or talk about the things in my life, no matter how un-interesting they are to her
4. My best friends, there may only be a few, but they are amazing! They are so supportive of anything I do and a lot of fun to be around! I can tell them anything and they offer laughs, support, and encouragement!
5. porkchop- always can make me smile, no matter how naughty he is being.
6. The radio- I love cranking up the radio and singing along to songs (when no one can hear me)
7. Thermostats- as my husband says I have about a 3 degree range of where I am satisfied. I am thankful I am able to reach that satisfaction
8. diet mountain dew- I gave up drinking it every day, but when I do get it, I am thankful for the energy burst I get from it, and that I don't waste any calories drinking it! And I love that it isn't a dark pop so it won't stain my teeth!
9. Jimmy johns- as of current my favorite place to eat lunch, deliciousness
10. my bed- I am thankful I get to sleep in such a wonderful spot.