wedding post challenge.
so I thought this would be fun! I got this idea from Krysten at After I do! And this looks super fun! And since I didn't blog while my whole wedding was going on I figured nobody would mind! I will be doing one of these, every day... Or I will try to do one of these every day. :)
1. How it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together... etc
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
My friend worked with the hubby, and she would mention him once in a while and they had hung out a couple times with some mutual friends. So I heard his name from her, and knew that he sounded like a really good guy( she wasn't trying to set us up or anything, I just had gathered that info from the stuff she would tell me) So anyways a guy I worked with was having a party at his house, well he used to work with my friend and my husband so they were invited as well. We talked a little bit at the party but not all that much, he intrigued me, and my friend said that she could tell he liked me. Then a week or so later, we all planned on getting together and going out, so we did. And for a couple months that is how we would get together, is through our mutual friends going out, but it all seemed to be getting more frequent, we both wanted to hang out more together, but were chicken I guess? Eventually he asked me to go to a concert together, which wasn't the best first date, he clearly had something on his mind and was kind of awkward. but luckily for him (hehe) I looked past it (ok fine ... lucky for me too!) We continued to just be friends for a while. I first laid eyes on him at the end of January 2008 and we didn't start dating until after July 4th 2008. And we were engaged on Decemer 8th 2008. Our first kiss was in a cab. My friend was talking to us, and he just kissed me. HEHE. That makes me smile because I totally forgot about that until now. her reaction was "DID YOU GUYS JUST KISS!" followed up with some giggles.
I strongly believe this is the very first picture of the two of us. Not the greatest. But memories no doubt.