Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am back to calorie counting again. I really hope I can stick with it. It isn't that hard. The hard part is stopping when you have reached your calorie range... that is hard!

I still have between 600-900 calories left to eat. But that is good, because I am still hungry after my salad for lunch. I am going to try and wait like an hour and eat again if I am still hungry. My goal is to get to my goal weight by October. I think that is totally doable, because if I really tried I could get to my goal weight by June, but I have tried that for the past 2 years and it didn't work, so this year I am going slow. And I have some awesome people behind me supporting me and motivating me. 2012 is going to be an awesome year, I can just feel it!

image taken from google images

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your weight loss. I always find myself in a brain fog when I first start cutting back. It is horrible.

    ReplyDelete