Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whats on my mind

  • I need to straighten my hair tonight for work tomorrow
  • I need to wash all the newborn props I have
  • I need to walk 40 minutes a day
  • I need to go to bed
  • I need to read my book
  • I need to make my breakfast and lunch
  • I need to remember to juice tomorrow
  • I need to call my sister
  • I need to go to bed
  • I need to read more
  • I need to fill my inspiration board
  • I need to clean my craft room
  • I need to give my husband a kiss
  • I need to relax.
  • I need to stick to a schedule more often
  • I need to make more photography props
  • I need to spend more time with God
  • I need to spend more time with my mom. 
  • I need to visit my mom and dad
  • I am bringing them to the airport at 5am one day in the near future... can't forget. 
  • I need to clean up my house
  • I need to do to pinterest projects
  • I need to track my calories
  • I need to start running again
  • I need to print pictures
  • I need to return an outfit
  • I need to bring in my bag of stuff I bought from my car
  • I need to stop this post and go to bed before I have a mental breakdown.

Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment