Monday, February 6, 2012

some seriousness


This weekend I decided I wanted to do some more self portraits! They are actually a lot of fun! They are a little more a lot more work than just taking pictures, but I am still extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera. I am getting used to taking my own pictures, now its when I am with people I look really awkward! HAHA. I enjoy seeing myself in front of the camera every now and then. It is kind of fun to play model once in a while! :) 

I was sitting in a chair while taking these at arms length away, we were in Wisconsin Dells, WI for the weekend and I was watching a family unload their car. I was also watching some birds in the trees. That sounds really lame, but I have been so busy lately that sitting there doing that, felt really nice! (And I promise I only did that for like 30 minutes!) 







Did you notice I cut my hair and highlighted it?!







Photobucket











and
 then, she {snapped}



Sweet Shot Day




and
 then, she {snapped}




Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I really love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair cut! I'm so glad to hear you were able to take some time and relax this week after the crazy busy past few weeks you've had! These a great pictures, I wish self portraits was something I was more comfortable with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out great. You have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these! I need to do a self portrait for my site but I'm chicken. lol You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I should try to do the same. There aren't a lot of photos of me around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty fun! I definitely recommend it! Nobody takes pictures of me! People see me and they think of all the pictures they want and forget to include me! haha! I really like having picctures of myself!

      Delete
  6. WOW! The focus on those is great--I am so impressed! The catchlight was really good, too.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the different focus points on these, beautiful. I used to go to the Dells all the time, it used to be the closest decent place to go to the movies when I was living at home, only 45 min. away. Good times. Now I like to go to Tanger Outlet there, but it's outside and it's very cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) OOh too cold to shop outside right now!

      Delete