Sunday, November 25, 2012

2nd trimester picture collage



I love seeing my growing belly! It is just crazy to me to watch! SO much fun! I look back thinking I was "big" and compared to now... I totally wasn't! haha!

The second trimester was different than I had expected. I was no longer sick, which was great, but I did struggle with sleeping, and I was so anxious to feel the baby kick and waiting to find out if the baby was a boy or girl! I felt like most of my 2nd trimester was waiting. It was still really enjoyable and no aches and pains, just "waiting". I felt my first 2 kicks at 16 weeks, but then not again until 19 weeks and then it was still really inconsistent, and each week would become more consistent!


3 comments:

  1. Cute pregnancy progression photos!! did you see that you won a gift card on my blog for "pay it forward" ? email me your address and I will still send it. jennirdh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking great and you must be excited as the day grows closer and closer! It's been a while since I last visited your site, how are things going?

    ReplyDelete