Saturday, November 10, 2012

32 weeks Nov 10th





How far along: 32 weeks 
Total weight gain: 
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :)  
Best moment of the week: taking some pregnancy pictures of me! :) 
Food cravings: nothing really
Food aversions: nothing.. go figure.. :) 
Symptoms: 

boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- here and there
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- started up again, by my ribs. 
boob leaking- I woke up last week and had some leakage of my boob- I think my milk may be coming in!! How exciting!!

 Movement:  Lots of movement this week too! 
Gender: Girl! 
What I’m looking forward to: becoming full term...yea.. yea... I got several more weeks to go :) 
What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner! No stretchmarks
Next appt: Nov 19th
How big is baby:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth. (www.babycenter.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment