Saturday, November 17, 2012

33 weeks- Nov 17th



How far along: 33 weeks 
Total weight gain: 30 lbs roughly
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :)  
Best moment of the week: feeling her heal and move around, and her watching my belly move around LIKE CRAZY! It will totally distort sometimes! 
Food cravings: nothing really
Food aversions: nothing.. go figure.. :) 
Symptoms: 

boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- here and there
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- started up again, by my ribs. 
boob leaking- I had this happen again once this week! 

*warning of TMI- my lady bits have been feeling bruised!! I don't understand why.. but it is slightly annoying! But fun to know I am getting so close to birth and that is probably part of the reason! 
 Movement:  Lots of movement this week too! 
Gender: Girl! 
What I’m looking forward to: becoming full term...yea.. yea... I got several more weeks to go :) 
What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner! No stretchmarks
Next appt: Nov 19th
How big is baby: 
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
(taken from babycenter.com) 

2 comments:

  1. Looking great and getting so, SO close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the downhill stretch now and your lucky to be doing it during winter (I think anyway) . The heat really got to me in the end.

    ReplyDelete