Saturday, November 24, 2012

34 weeks




How far along:
 34 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 30 lbs roughly
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :)  
Best moment of the week: my prenatal appointment and knowing I am getting so close to meeting this little girl! 
Food cravings: sweets
Food aversions: nothing.. go figure.. :) 
Symptoms: 

boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- here and there
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- gone
boob leaking- I had this happen again! 

*warning of TMI- my lady bits have been feeling bruised!! I don't understand why.. but it is slightly annoying! But fun to know I am getting so close to birth and that is probably part of the reason! 
 Movement:  She seemed to lower again this week, which I feel less movement from her when she does that
Gender: Girl! 
What I’m looking forward to: becoming full term...yea.. yea... I got several more weeks to go :) 
What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner! No stretchmarks
Next appt: Dec 12th
How big is baby:your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

(taken from babycenter.com)


1 comment:

  1. Do you have any names picked out yet? Always one of y favorite parts of pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete