Saturday, November 3, 2012

31 weeks- Nov 3rd



How far along: 31 weeks 
Total weight gain: 28.6  
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing the belly band since I was about 10 weeks. I am definitely in maternity pants, and have a couple maternity tops, but other than that i have found a few shirts that are long enough! :)  
Best moment of the week: I had my baby shower! SO MUCH FUN! Also my work through me a baby shower this week too! LOVE IT! 
Food cravings: cereal
Food aversions: nothing.. go figure.. :) 
Symptoms: 

boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- here and there
tiredness-I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- none!
bloat- no
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- started up again, by my ribs. 
boob leaking- I woke up this week and had some leakage of my boob- I think my milk may be coming in!! How exciting!! Movement:  Lots of movement this week too! 
Gender: Girl! 
What I’m looking forward to: becoming full term...yea.. yea... I got several more weeks to go :) 
What I miss: bending over with ease. :) being thinner! No stretchmarks
Next appt: Nov 19th
How big is baby:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

(taken from babycenter.com) 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how close you are getting! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already in your "30 something weeks" of pregnancy!! Can't wait to see your little girl!

    ReplyDelete