Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ugh.,. holiday sickness

I am sick- and I am bitter about it! Every day that I wake up (so far Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) I am so angry that I am sick! I am less than 7 weeks from my due date and I cannot afford to take the time off of work, but I am absolutely miserable! Plus, it is the holidays! I don't want to be sick on Thanksgiving!! I want to enjoy all that tasty food! Tonight we are going to my mother in laws for dinner, which I am super excited about! But I feel like crap, so I know I am just going to sit there feeling sorry for myself.  NOT FUN AT ALL. I need to have a better attitude about my illness and I just need to accept that I am sick, take care of it, and not throw myself a pity party. But its hard when my eyeballs hurt, and my nose is stuffed, and my throat hurts and my body feels like it is going to fall over from exhaustion!!
Today I have my tylenol, airborne, prenatal, vitamin D and cough drops lined up to take at the appropriate times, so hopefully that will help! I unfortunately forgot to grab an allergy pill, so I will suffer for that, but I will take that later tonight when I can grab it.

I will conquer today... and have a good attitude.

Hebrews 13:15

 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to what your saying! I've been sick for about three weeks now. It started with the flu back during our Thanksgiving and now it's been a nasty cold since then that won't go away! Hang in there and take care!

    ReplyDelete