Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jordan's first time holding a newborn

This was about a little over a year ago. When our friends had a baby girl "Blondie" This was Jordan, after getting more comfortable!  I think this picture is so sweet! :)


Today has been a fairly lazy day! I have been tired all day, and really wanted to get a lot done but I haven't had any luck! Winter is always a struggle for me to be productive! Normally in my family I am the one that gets everything done and ready to help others do things they want to get done. Winter however seems to be a different story. I don't want to do ANYTHING! I am really going to try and not let my lazy bones get to me for the new year! I have been doing better, but still not my normal self! FRUSTRATING! Well I am off to go watch the dog whisperer.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember this day, but it is so hard for me to remember her being this little! Times goes by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was looking at this picture and I can't believe that is her! She changed so much from a new born! LOL. But I really don't remember you pregnant much at all either!

    on another note... what do you think of the editing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I can't comment under my normal account....
    anyways....I love the effect on this picture, but not for this picture. I think this picture in particular looks over edited. I think you have a great eye for Pics...but will get better with practive. I think your editing skills are AWESOME!!! I dont even understnad when I am watching you how you are doing it, and when you are explaining techniques and photo talk...what the heck you are talking about!!! But I think you should practice what effects and techniques are best with what type of pictures. I have seen you grow a million times over in your skills....and I think you are doing soo amazing!! You are going to be worth big bucks one day!!

    ReplyDelete