Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love for pictures

So here I am! I decided to start a photography journal! I am not exactly sure what I am doing so bear with me!  I have always loved looking at pictures, and taking pictures. I am finding that trying to take better pictures and learning how to edit (trial & error) is something I really enjoy! Some nights I have spent 5 hours taking random pictures and then playing around on the computer editing and I didn't even realize it!  I find a lot of happiness in looking at pictures. I love looking at the detail, seeing the beauty in things that a lot of people just walk by or are too busy to notice. When my husband and I were planning our wedding, I told him what photographer we were having, and tried to prepare him for how much it was going to cost us,because I just couldn't have another photographer! She was the one that I wanted. Her pictures are amazing and she is super enjoyable!( She photographed my friends wedding) we were having a wedding on an extreme budget, and the photographer took up a lot of the budget! But I love my wedding pictures, and even wish we paid for her for longer! (we compromised by having a professional photographer for a shorter length in time,therefore costing less) They are just amazing and they capture the detail, the emotion and the beauty of our wedding day!I can look at my pictures and remember what I was feeling that moment. It amazes me what a picture can tell you. Here is an amazing shot of my wedding by Michelle Huber photography:

Michelle Huber photography


I am embracing my love for photography, shortly after being married my husband pointed out that I needed a hobby. I couldn't think of one, and he brought up how much I love pictures and why don't I get into that! Well the thought of that got me so excited and a huge smile on my face! Why didn't I think of that?! So here I am! And as excited as ever for people to watch me grow! Give me feedback and share in my funness!  

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to follow you on this journey! You take some awesome pictures and I look forward to seeing them all come to life here :)

    ReplyDelete