Friday, January 21, 2011

Married Life

Because I am a "newlywed" people often ask me how married life is... almost all of them are married, or have been married before. THEY KNOW. My response is generic because I know they aren't truly asking. They are asking as a conversation starter. Well married life is.... hmm what is the word? Interesting? Not really.  If you look into my life on any given day, you will find it to be awfully boring. After a month of not speaking to someone and they ask what I have been up to... well cleaning the house, cooking dinner, taking care of a dog and husband, working and hanging out with family and a best friend. I have even learned how to crotchet and sew! Those words right there would put thousands of people to sleep!  My life is busy, but not all that interesting to outsiders (don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my life). Adventurous?... see above. Amazing? At times. Hard? At times. I think married life is indescribable! I find that it is hard to live with someone that is so completely different than me. We grew up almost on different planets. We think completely opposite from each other, so in those aspects it is challenging. But the love I have for my husband and the love that we share and the bond that we have. Put all the hard times with the good and the love that we share that equals indescribable. When you look at the first part of our relationship (for those of you that don't know Jordan and I met in January 2008 for the first time, became friends, started dating at the end of July 2008 and we were engaged on December 13th 2008 at 3:30 am and married on August 22,2009) it was exciting, adventurous! We went to concerts, we went to minneapolis and did fun things that normally we wouldn't do. We were crazy(ok well that might be stretching it,but for us we were crazy!) Anyways I love reliving the path that got me and Jordan to our little lovely boring married life. Here are some memories created along the way.

 Our very first picture together! 
 Deep in thought 
 Jordan singing to me 
 Cheesecake factory
 Jordan trying to push me into the lake
 San Diego Zoo
 Concert (if you couldn't tell) in San Diego

 Engagement/bachelor/bachelorette party in SD
 Bulldog in St Paul, little did we know we would get a bulldog
that is what Jordan would look like if he had my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment