Thursday, April 28, 2011

12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day-wedding post

12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.




MY favorite part of the day- 


well the most obvious- marrying my husband. Dedicating and vowing in front of my family, friends and God to spend the rest of my life with the hubby, is amazing. But ok besides that part... these are way farther down on the list, just so you know. :) 


Wearing my cinderella dress. :) I LOVED IT
having an event held for just the 2 of us! 
the amazing pictures that came with it! 
The excitement and buzz of the day! 




My least favorite part of the day-


Everyone left early at my wedding. I remember dancing with my dad and asking what time it was and he said 10:30 pm, and so many people had left, that made me sad.  I was afraid no one would be left at the end of the night, but it actually seemed like those there at 10:30 were there until bar close. :) So it ended up not being a big deal at all, I just remember feeling a slight panic moment. 


BEING SO SWEATY! I danced the entire reception!! I was so hot! Why didn't I think to stop and go outside? I don't know. I was just in my zone. hehe. 













No comments:

Post a Comment